Celebrating 150 years of excellence in science, technology & research, ETH Zürich Alumni World and A3SFIT, in conjunction with swissnex, present:
An evening with Bertrand Meyer, ETH Zürich Professor Software Engineering and founder of Eiffel Software.
Join us for an inspiring discussion with Bertrand Meyer on the founding and development of Eiffel Software (www.eiffel.com), and the ETH Zürich approach to improving software development by focusing on:
- Component-based development, with special attention to the notion of trusted component and techniques of component certification.
- Object technology, with special attention to the Eiffel approach.
- The .NET framework and its applications to building Web services.
- Software engineering education.
- The software process itself.
6:00-6:30 pm networking
6:30-8:00 pm inspiring lecture and Q & A with celebrated entrepreneur and ETH Zürich professor Bertrand Meyer
8:15-9:00 pm updates from the ETH
Light refreshments will be served.