Imagine a world without bank accounts in the next ten years: a peer-to-peer world where currency is digital and financial managers have been replaced by tech giants. How will emerging tech change the financial sector?
It’s time for a conference with an uncompromising view of the banking horizon: critical, meaningful, and engaging dialogue about what’s coming next. A place where the people designing the future can connect and learn.
Join us on November 1 for #FS17: Rethinking Financial Services (Really), a conference co-produced by swissnex San Francisco and 650 Labs. We’re bringing together startups, old and new banks, corporates, VCs, academics and hackers to discuss what’s really happening in the industry.
- Is there a Future in Retail Banking?
- Demystifying ICO’s
- AI, Bots, Data Analytics In Fintech
- Retail Banking
- Payments (or Blockchain)
- Venture Outlook
- Beyond FinTech – Impact on all Industries.
- Interactive: We don’t want attendees, only participants. We’ll debate, vote for topics and discuss ideas at ‘speakers corners’
- Community: We’ll focus on community before, during, and after
- Critical: Filter through the noise, surface controversial assertions, cut against the grain, challenge groupthink. It’s time to rethink everything
- Fun & Insightful: If you devote an entire day to a conference, it must be fresh, fun & insightful
- Early Bird: $395 (hurry, limited release!)
- Regular: $495
8:00 am– registration & coffee
8:45 am– welcome & overview
9:00 am– panel: is there a future in retail banking?
9:40 am– startup pitches: retail banking
9:55 am– panel: insurance
10:40 am– break
10:55 am– startup pitches: InsureTech
11:10 am– academics weigh in
11:40 am– surprise slot
1:00 pm– panel: venture outlook
1:40 pm– panel: demystifying ICO’s
2:20 pm– panel: AI, bots, data analytics in FinTech
3:00 pm– startup pitches: AI, data analytics
3:15 pm– break
3:30 pm– panel: payments
4:10 pm– startup pitches: payments
4:25 pm– panel: beyond FinTech: impact across industries
5:00 pm– cocktails & networking
(additional speakers added weekly)