This event takes place every 2nd Thursday of the month.
The Swiss-American Business Forum is an informal gathering place for American and Swiss-American business people. There are many presentations from interesting companies who maintain a link with the Swiss-American community either in the United States or in Switzerland.
This month guest speaker Brigitta Ammann of Jason Travel, Inc. provides an outlook for 2008 including:
- The Belair program and new offerings worldwide.
- Current Travel Trends and answers to queries: Services of Travel Consultants versus the Internet.
Sharing with us a slide presentation of her travels along the Ancient Silk Road, Brigitta will take us from Xian, China through the Taklamakan Desert, and into Pakistan. Here, the journey continues through the ancient Kingdoms of Hunza, Gilgit and Swat, the city of Peshawar, the legendary Kyber Pass on the Pakistani/Afghan border, ending in Lahore.
Appetizers and refreshments are provided by the Chamber and an optional no host dinner follows at a local restaurant.
More information about the Swiss-American Business Forum:
– Are you a representative of a U.S. company that has a branch in Switzerland?
– Wanting to make contact with other Swiss expatriates?
– Curious about what the local Swiss business people do?If so, please join the Business Forum for relaxed mingling and exchange of ideas, every 2nd Thursday of the month from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at swissnex San Francisco.If you would like to present at a future meeting, please Andreas Glocker, Chair of the Swiss-American Business Forum, with your interest.For information on joining the Chamber, the Chamber.
Friend of the Chamber ($50)
Small Business Membership ($200)
Corporate Membership ($350)
Sustaining Membership ($650)