In any presentation, you must grab the attention of the audience if you want them to be attentive to you and your subject. And you need to grab them fast, in the first 30-seconds, otherwise you will have to work much harder to get the audience on your side.
Learn the secrets of pitching like a pro during the swissnex Startup Webinar with expert Nathan Gold and immediately improve the way you communicate and present to audiences of all sizes. The information and techniques you learn here can easily be applied to investor pitching and customer presentations.
Topics covered include:
- The Red Box Method—9 tools and toys for presenters
- How to make compelling presentation openings
- Preparing for high-stakes presentations
- Never sound the same as any other presenter—ever again
- Making an emotional connection with your audience
- The science behind creating a memorable experience
- Creating and conveying deep and memorable meaning
- Using visual media to compel people to take action
Note: This is an ONLINE webinar! A link to the event will be sent 24 hours before it begins.
Nathan Gold, also known as The Demo Coach, hails from the San Francisco Bay Area where he spends his days coaching people around the world on how to prepare for high-stakes presentations through workshops, keynotes, and 1:1 sessions both in person and online. Gold has personally delivered over 15,000 presentations and 10,000 hours of professional coaching and training and is a published author. He has worked with small and large companies, including Glue Networks, Education.com, Innovation Norway, Kaiser Permanente, and IBM on designing, scripting and delivering more compelling and memorable presentations, especially in situations where you cannot afford to miss.