Call for Participation: SwissGames @ GDC
Deadline : November 2
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to San Francisco in March 2020.
GDC, San Francisco: 16.03. – 20.03.20 http://www.gdconf.com/
15 studios will be selected and will benefit from the following services:
- A dedicated exhibition space within the SwissGames area– Full access to the matchmaking platform
- 2 Professional passes (presence of 2 people/studio is expected)
- Exhibition design and material, prints and presentation device
- Promotional coverage before and during the event.
- Kick Off & Pitching Event (Bern, 15.01.20)
- Coaching Event (Zurich, 13.02.20)
- Kick Off Event (San Francisco, 15.03.20)
- Financial support for accommodation & travel expenses (1000chf/studio)
Please notice: You can also apply for the package without having your own exhibition booth!
To take part in this delegation, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 2nd.
The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fair
- A press kit (if available)
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- More information and to apply: https://swissgames.ch/call-for-projects/call-for-participation-swissgames-gdc/