Business immigration lawyer Zuzana Goldstein discusses current hot topics in the field. Here is a sampling of the important issues that are being covered:
1. New H1B Petitions : Importance of Timing
2. Proposal to Increase H1B Quota Gathers Momentum!
3. Other Work Visa Options
4. Immigration Options for Investors and Entrepreneurs
3. Predictions for Employment-Based Immigrant Visa Numbers
4. Increase in Government Filing Fees For All Applications Expected Soon
5. Labor Certification Backlog at the Department of Labor Expected to Clear by the End of September
6. Home-Based Businesses: Inadvertent Unauthorized Employment
More information about the Swiss Business Stammtisch and the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce: The Swiss Business Stammtisch is an informal gathering place for American and Swiss-American business people. There are many presentations from interesting companies who maintain a link with the Swiss-American community either in the United States or in Switzerland.
* Interested in meeting the local Swiss/American community?
* Are you a representative of a U.S. company that has a branch in Switzerland?
* Wanting to make contact with other Swiss expatriates?
* Curious about what the local Swiss business people do?
If so, please join the Business Stammtisch for relaxed mingling and exchange of ideas, every 2nd Thursday of the month from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at swissnex.
If you would like to present at a future meeting, please email Andreas Glocker, Chair of the Swiss Business Stammtisch, with your interest at email@example.com.
For information on joining the Chamber, email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friend of the Chamber ($50)
Small Business Membership ($200)
Corporate Membership ($350)
Sustaining Membership ($650)
Photo: Myleen Hollero