How do you achieve and maintain financial freedom? Hans Overturf clues us in a lively and interesting presentation that contains easy-to-implement ideas that can help you become financially free. There will be something for everyone!
Han’s presentation covers three important topics:
• Financial Freedom and Your Psychology
• How You Can Reach Financial Freedom Quicker
• What Your Financial Advisor Will Not Tell You
Appetizers and refreshments will be served by the Chamber. An optional no host dinner follows at a local restaurant.
More information about the Swiss Business Stammtisch and the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce:
The Swiss Business Stammtisch is an informal gathering place for American and Swiss-American business people. There are many presentations from interesting companies who maintain a link with the Swiss-American community either in the United States or in Switzerland.
• Are you a representative of a U.S. company that has a branch in Switzerland?
• Wanting to make contact with other Swiss expatriates?
• Curious about what the local Swiss business people do?
If so, please join the Business Stammtisch for relaxed mingling and exchange of ideas, every 2nd Thursday of the month from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at swissnex San Francisco.
If you would like to present at a future meeting, please email Andreas Glocker, Chair of the Swiss Business Stammtisch, with your interest.
For information on joining the Chamber, email the Chamber.
Friend of the Chamber ($50)
Small Business Membership ($200)
Corporate Membership ($350)
Sustaining Membership ($650)
Photo: Myleen Hollero