Empowering Swiss Startups to Internationalize
swissnex SF connects startups to our local network, and provides tools, techniques, training, and workspace in the Bay Area. Twice a year, swissnex brings together promising Swiss Startups for a three week bootcamp.
next Startup Camp: July 29 – August 18, 2019
What We Offer
Since 2010, we’ve supported 89 Swiss startups.
We integrate a community of over 400 founders and organizations.
Our startup alumni have a combined valuation of $1.1B, and have created more than 500 jobs.
complete list of startup camp alumni
In the press
“With its Startup Camps [swissnex San Francisco] helps Swiss startups to gain a foothold in Silicon Valley.”
Coaches & Speakers
- Nathan Gold, democoach.com
- Alain Chuard, wildfire interactive
- Lea von Bidder, avawomen.com
- Teo Borschberg, oto.ai
- Suhas Ghante, alchemai.com
- Lindsey Mignano, smithshapourian.com
- Stephan Eberle, Scalevp.com
- Philipp Stauffer, Fyrfly.vc
- Pietro Masi, sketchin.ch
- Damian Felchlin, s-ge.com
- Gideon Marks, gideonmarks
- Franziska Steiner, organizer, swssnexSF
- Linda Aerne, organizer, swissnexSF