Digital Campus 2019 Application
We are very excited to confirm that the Digital Campus will continue in 2019!
To confirm your institution’s membership for the Digital Campus next year, please fill out the form below. Feel free to contact us for any questions.
Membership is available to Swiss institutions of higher education and research.* A monthly fee allows participating institutions to sign up an unlimited number of individual staff. Additional staff may be added anytime throughout the year. Institutions can choose either basic or premium membership (see benefits below). You will receive an invoice for the full annual amount. Please let us know if you would like to receive the invoice in 2018 or in 2019.
* The community aspect of this program is one of the main benefits for your institution. We reserve the right to cancel the program if we have not, at our sole discretion, received a sufficient number of applications. In such circumstances, we will communicate with program applicants and discuss alternative arrangements.
BASIC MEMBERSHIP– CHF 330 PER MONTH
- Membership for all staff
- Unlimited complimentary tickets to the annual Digital Campus Event: one 1-day-event is held in Switzerland every year and offers members access to panel discussions, keynote speeches, workshops, networking with peers, and more. We may be adding a second, more informal event if we see fit.
- Daily Monitoring Reports (generated through Hootsuite Insights or similar online monitoring tool): These reports include online mentions about your institution and are based on a selected number of search terms. Every day you will receive an email with your mentions from the past 24 hours.
- 2 Social Media Engagement & Presence Report:
- One comprehensive annual report from Sept 2018-June 2019 (13 pages) includes current benchmarking metrics and charts*
- One condensed annual report from July 2019-Oct 2019 (2-3 pages)
- Online Community: All staff members of participating institutions get access to our online community on Slack to exchange tips, questions, and best practices with the Digital Campus community.
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP– CHF 570 PER MONTH
- All basic membership benefits
- In-depth Analysis Reports: Detailed analysis for three of your social media accounts, to learn what’s working, what’s not, and what improvements can be made.
- Consulting and training session: A customized 1-hour consulting session allows your institution to tackle a specific issue, train personnel, and receive valuable insight from swissnex San Francisco. These sessions are held remotely or on site.
ACCESS TO MONITORING TOOL (HOOTSUITE INSIGHTS OR SIMILAR)– CHF 190/month
In addition to the daily reports that are included in your membership, you can request access to the online monitoring tool. Based on predetermined search terms, your personal dashboard offers a variety of widgets to analyze online mentions and create customized reports and search queries. At this time the monitoring tool has not been selected. Please indicate in the application form if you are interested and we will get in touch with you with more details. (Please note that Hootsuite Insights is different to the regular Hootsuite Dashboard. It is a social media listening tool, not an engagement tool like the regular Hootsuite Dashboard)
*ADDITIONAL COMPREHENSIVE REPORT – CHF 1500
In addition to the one comprehensive social media engagement & presence report that is included in the membership, you have the option to obtain a second 13-page report per year.
SCIENCE COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA STUDY TOUR– cost tbd
Participation in the 4-day study tour is open to all members, pending an application process. The maximum number of participants is 8 to ensure the best experience. Costs for the participants include: air travel, accommodation, meals, and participation fee. More details released at a later date. The next study tour will take place in Fall 2019.
How to Renew as an Existing Member or Apply as a New Member
Please complete the online form below by November 16, 2018.
Please fill out the form below.