The Digital Campus is a program led by swissnex San Francisco, aimed to provide Swiss higher education institutions with the latest knowledge and best practices on how to leverage new technologies for the benefits of their institution.
The program provides institutions with tools and access to resources, regular, in-depth reports about the institution’s activity on social media, admission to an annual symposium, the option to participate in study tours to the Silicon Valley, tailored training and consulting, and many other exclusive components.
As a member of the Digital Campus program, you benefit from the following program components:
- Complimentary tickets to the annual Digital Campus Event in Switzerland: One 1-day-event is held in Switzerland every year and offers members access to panel discussions, keynote speeches, workshops, networking with peers, and more. We may be adding a second, more informal event if we see fit.
- Daily Monitoring Reports (generated through Hootsuite Insights or a similar online monitoring tool): These reports include online mentions about your institution and are based on a selected number of search terms. Every day you will receive an email with your institution’s mentions from the past 24 hours.
- 2 Social Media Engagement & Presence Report:
- One comprehensive annual report from Sept 2018-June 2019 (13 pages) includes current benchmarking metrics and charts
- One condensed annual report from July 2019-Oct 2019 (2-3 pages)
- Online Community: All staff members of participating institutions get access to our online community on Slack to exchange tips, questions, and best practices with the Digital Campus community. Join our Slack workspace
- In-depth Analysis Reports: Detailed analysis for three of your social media accounts, to learn what’s working, what’s not, and what improvements can be made.*
- Consulting and training session: A customized 1-hour consulting session allows your institution to tackle a specific issue, train personnel, and receive valuable insight from swissnex San Francisco. These sessions are held remotely or on site.*
*premium members only
Add a New Staff Member to the Program
Every staff member of a participating institution can join the Digital Campus program.
Add Social Media Accounts to the Reports
Are we missing some of your institution’s social media account in the report? Enter them below and we’ll make sure to include it from now on.