swissnex San Francisco connects startups to the local network, tools, techniques, training, and office space in the ...
swissnex San Francisco brings together a diverse community of universities, startups, corporates, artists, and designers in our living lab at Pier 17. We provide work space for persons with certain minimum requisite connections to the Swiss innovation ecosystem who conduct independent activities in Silicon Valley, but seek an active and supportive community, and a rich learning environment. For those persons qualifying as “Residents,” we provide:
- Desk space: With fewer than 100 desks in our Designated Access Area, swissnex provides an intimate setting at Pier 17
- A launchpad to set up US presence: Simplify your arrival to Silicon Valley through the Swiss innovation hub
- Access to prime infrastructure in our living lab at Pier 17: We provide 24hr access to our Designated Access Area, equipped with amenities such as meeting rooms, AV, kitchen, shower, bike storage, private phone booths, mail service, and lockers.
- An engaged community at Pier 17: With more than 20 current residents, be inspired by our vibrant open-innovation community
- The opportunity to test and showcase products and idea: Partner with us to test your projects & products
- Access exclusive events from the interdisciplinary ecosystem: We produce over 50 events per year with innovators, academics, startups and artists
- Opportunity to work with swissnex SF to produce one event per year: Our unique event space is located in a historic waterfront location on the Bay
For more information about becoming a Resident, reach out via the form below.
swissnex San Francisco has also been hosting a large number of startups in the past years.